Thursday, June 20, 2013
Frequently Asked Questions
We find that our customers often times have questions. We decided to pick some of the most frequent ones. Please let us know if you have any additional ones that are not answered here.
1. Is there a minimum? The answer to this question varies on what you are looking at ordering. With embroidery, NO there is not. With Screen Print and Rhinestone Apparel there is but it is only 12 pieces. With the promotional products, it really depends on which item you are looking at. The minimum is typically showen in the item description.
2. How long will it take to get my order? The answer to this question also varies. For the embroidery and screen print we typically ask for two weeks. Sometimes we can get things done sooner than that. In fact, a couple of years ago we embroidered some shirts for a customer and had them turned around in less than 12 hours. This included digitizing two logos, meeting for approval, getting the shirts and then delivering them. The project started at 7:00 P.M. one evening and we delivered them at 6:00 the following morning. With promotional products, the timeline depends on the item itself. Some items can be rushed in case you need them quickly.
3. How do I place my order?
To place an order, please see our Ordering page. A Capow Customer Application will need to be completed with initial orders. To ask a question online or via email, please click here.
4. How do I pay for my order?
We accept Cash, Checks, Money Orders, and Credit Cards via PayPal (Visa, MasterCard, Discover). Please see your consultant for special terms on corporate orders or to set up a corporate account. You can also complete a Credit Card Authorization form and fax or email to our office. Click here to see payment options.
5. Can you gift wrap?
Yes we can. Depending on size of box, gift wrap typically costs $2-$5 per item.
6. Are the embroidered shirts ready to be worn? Yes, they can be dry cleaned before delivery if that is what you request. There is an additional fee for this service.
7. How do I get my artwork/logo to you?
More coming soon!
© Copyright 2010-2011 Capow! All rights reserved.